Monday 29 February 2016

Winner - Send a Box


Hi, everyone.  Today I am writing about a competition I recently won on Facebook, from the lovely people at Send a Box.  I won just for commenting and liking their Facebook page!!!  How fab is that.  Anyway I got to choose a box from their website and chose this one and decided to gift it to my lovely Mum as a thank you for all the help she provides myself and the kiddiwinks.
  Suffice to say she loved it, yay.  Her favourite in the box was the reuseable shopper bag which has a cute bicycle print.
I can honestly say the service provided by Send a Box was fabulous and would completely recommend them as a gift service with a twist really.  Plus they are currently running an offer which ends today so hurry!!  There are loads of extras you can add to the boxes and would make a great Mothers Day gift delivered straight to the door.  My Mum's favourite in her box was the reuseable shopper bag which has a cute bicycle print.  

Go take a look today and let me know what you think.

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment