Monday 5 July 2010

1st of The 52 Marvelous Makes Madness Challenge






Well this wasn't my planned week one of the marvelous makes challenge!! However, shopping day tomorrow and I have quite a few banana's that are beyond their best. So I decided to use them in a Banana Cake.



I can honestly say this is delicious and Conor agrees with me as he is eating a piece as we speak (Unfortunately Emily doesn't eat any type of cake so she cannot vouch for me).



Really quite pleased with myself. Hope to get on and make something more crafty for next weeks challenge!
Bye for now
Michelle x

6 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! Banana's never last long enough in my house to need to use them up in a cake though:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that's what i'm gonna make tonight, was going to be last nights make but done jam instead :)

    Yours looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half of it has already gone because me and Conor are greedy with cakes!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that looks so tasty.
    *Makes mental note to do banana cake as one of her makes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle,
    I just popped over to the Flickr group for 52MM and saw your cake! I was just uploading a photo of mine - they look identical!!
    Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the challenge.
    Best Wishes
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love banana cake - hope you've saved me a piece!? :)

    ReplyDelete