Thursday 14 October 2010

Body Beautiful...........


Many of you may not know that I gave up smoking on the 29th January this year (yes I am boasting). Which in turn has freed up loads of extra cash which I have been ploughing into some new purchases (ask some of those Folksy sellers lol) and a summer holiday!! However, it is true that sometimes when you give up smoking the weight creeps up. Unfortunately, this is true for me :(. So, I have gone and invested some of my extra funds into joining a gym. For which I am determined to use and change shape. So I will probably bore most of you when I do a little blog every now and then on my progression. But I am thinking it will be like a little health diary for me and it may help! The picture above is my goal. However, I may be deluding myself 2 c-sections later!!


Since I joined on Friday I have been 3 times (cannot go weekends as this is my time with the kiddiwinks). Which I don't think is bad, so a big public pat on the back for me he he :).



Promise I won't post about my gym adventures everyday. Take care everyone.


Michelle xx
P.S. If anyone has a fully loaded music player to help me along my journey it would be appreciated ha ha xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the gym. I've been going consistently since April now and I am so much fitter. They say that if you go 20 times it becomes a routine and it's true. I now hate it when I can't go. I have gone from being lard ass to someone who can run 5k comfortably in 35 mins.

    I too used to smoke and gave up a few years ago. My tip is don't count the days since you quit, just let it pass you by. All these years later I still can't go out drinking otherwise I'm tempted so I say in (saves me money and from putting on more weight due to alcohol). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misch. Loing your blog. A good read.

    Wenona aka Marians Art

    ReplyDelete