Saturday 2 October 2010

Wow am I really...........


............blogging 2 days running. Cannot believe it!!! he he. Woke up feeling more positive today and it was lovely to read comments on my last post and have put into practice one of the tips. So thank you :).


I am believe it or not still taking part in T52MMMC!! But I just haven't blogged about the makes (surprise surprise) and didn't take pics of everything. Soooo I'm going to use this post as a round up of some of my makes and start afresh with some proper posts next week.
















Lots of these makes were kiddy orientated as it
was the summer hols :)





Next job is to catch up on some thank you's for giveaways and prizes I have won. Very lucky I know.


Take care everyone and thank you for reading.


Michelle xx

3 comments:

  1. Hmm cake, I could make cake every week. Actually I could make cake every day but I probably wouldn't fit in the house after a while.

    That's a fairly decent supply of stash you've got there, careful with the beads though they're addictive and before you know you'll be using all the biccy jars for beads:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got loads of crafty stash now. about 4 boxes full lol. and still buying!! it is seriously addictive x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! T52MMMC challenge sounds like fun! Good luck with it
    Gemxx

    ReplyDelete