Tuesday 12 October 2010

Ding Dong the witch is dead............

Hello everyone. Hope you are all well.


Just had to show off one of my latest purchases because I think they are fab. Everytime I look at them or think about them they make me smile. Maybe its because when I was at school our play was the Wizard of Oz. I sang Ding Dong the witch is dead as a duet. So I think they evoke fond memories.










Pictures are courtesy of the artist herself, thank you Ali. You can find her fab clay models at Mud Meddling

Do you have a purchase that brings a smile to your face?

Michelle xx



4 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh I LOVE them!!! I am a total W OF O fan too. I think I may have to get some of these. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really wacky! I love them!
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your witch's legs! I am so glad you love them :))
    Ali
    (mudmeddling...signed in using my other blog as can't work out how to change it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those witches legs are such fun .....not surprised you snapped them up!!
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete