Thursday 7 October 2010

Fab Birds Book Club



Well we had our second meeting a week ago to discuss the book we had all read. Which was The Rapture by Liz Jensen. I must admit I was a little nervous building up to the meeting because I had been so disappointed in the book. Thankfully (if that makes sense), we all pretty much agreed!! However, this may be the first and last time we do. It is such a shame because the book started off so well but then I felt the author lost her way.



Next read is The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver. Now this is a weighty book page wise and I've got 4 weeks left to read it. So I better get a move on! It has good reviews but so did the last book so we shall have to wait and see. Fingers crossed its good.


Bye for now.


Michelle x
















No comments:

Post a Comment