Saturday 1 October 2011

Crafty Folk on Etsy

As you could see I set myself a challenge for October to blog everyday for Blogtoberfest. Well I am also going to take part in the listing club on Etsy. Team members of Crafty Folk are going to try and list an new item every day throughout October. Then in turn we will promote each other by any means possible. Such a good idea!! So Blogtoberfest challenge will fit in nicely with this (ha ha not daft me). Should have plenty to blog about, which is the part where I struggle! May even have chance to include a small giveaway and little bits about the change my life has taken :). Well hope all my readers are well and enjoy my future ramblings.

Michelle xx

My new listing on Etsy today as part of the daily listing challenge is a little Beatrix Potter book

Phew made day 1!!


2 comments:

  1. You're definitely challenging yourself this month :) I never know what to blog about either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, a blog a day? rather you than me, takes me all my time to manage 2 per week.

    well done
    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete