Thursday 13 October 2011

Crafty Folk - Some of more of my fav goodies



Hi everyone, I'm still managing on all three of my challenges and am really quite chuffed with myself.

Today I want to share more of my team mates goodies from Crafty Folk peeps on Etsy. There really are so many nice things to choose from. Don't forget Christmas is round the corner and you could find some fab unique gifts. So less of the sales pitch lol, here they are:


Featured Sellers are:
Top Left - RenaisyDaisyDesigns
Top Right - moodycowdesigns
Bottom Left - BlackFridayStudios
Bottom Right - teabreaks

Thanks for reading

Michelle xx

6 comments:

  1. Great blues, very serene. Well done on keeping up with your personal challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, I love the art work, wish I was that talented!!

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the challenge.

    Great items for today too.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blue designs from the talented Crafty Folk team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to start looking at Etsy and see what's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful :oD

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete